Various people all over the world listen to music using different streaming platforms, and a popular one is Spotify. Spotify boasts over 4 billion playlists and 80 million songs and is well regarded based on its music quality, subscription and other features that promote user experience. Consequently, it competes with Apple Music, the integral music streaming service on iPhone.
As an iPhone user, do you know how to download songs on Spotify on iPhone? If you want to get Spotify downloads on iPhone, please read on. This article will cover the effective ways to download spotify Music to iphone, whether you subscribe to spotify Premium or not.
- Part 1. How to Download Songs on Spotify on iPhone without Premium
- Part 2. How to Download Songs on Spotify on iPhone with Premium
- Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify to iPhone for Free
- Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Download iPhone
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Songs on Spotify on iPhone without Premium
Whether you have a Premium or free account, you can download Spotify songs with the help of a Spotify downloading tool. To save you time, we have selected the best and most professional AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. It is dedicated to download Spotify songs, albums, playlists, podcasts and more on your computer locally. Then you can easily transfer Spotify Music to iPhone for offline listening.
This reliable tool also converts Spotify to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC, WAV without quality loss. With high-tech conversion skills, it performs batch conversion of Spotify songs at 5X faster speed, saving a lot of waiting time. Also, ID3 tags and metadata information are well preserved in Spotify downloads for a better listening experience on iPhone.
AudFree Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists, podcasts without Premium
- Convert Spotify to common formats, such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc.
- Keep original music quality and metadata ID3 tags
- 5X faster speed to download Spotify songs locally
How to Download Spotify Local Files without Premium
- Step 1Select Spotify Songs to AudFree SpoDable
- Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer and log in to your Spotify account in Spotify app. Search for the song or playlist you want to download and drag and drop it into a blank space on the converter. Or copy song's link on Spotify and paste it into the search option, then press the Add button.
- Step 2Set Spotify Output Format for iPhone
- Click on Menu > Preferences section and switch to the Convert bar. Select the output format of your Spotify music as MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc. Alternatively, you will have the opportunity to customize other settings to improve Spotify audio quality, such as channels, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Download Songs on Spotify without Premium
- Click on the 'Convert' icon and the Spotify song will start downloading automatically. You can check the location of Spotify songs on your computer locally by clicking on the 'Converted' option. Then you can keep Spotify music forever and transfer it to your iPhone or other desired device for offline enjoyment.
How to Transfer Spotify Music Downloads to iPhone
Once Spotify songs have been converted to normal audio format, you can transfer and download local files on Spotify iPhone. If you are using Windows, you can sync Spotify music to iPhone directly with iTunes. If it's Mac, you can use Finder to synchronize. Below are how to save Spotify songs to files on iPhone.
Sync with Finder
Step 1. Launch the Finder window.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone device to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 3. After the appearance of your iPhone on the sidebar of the window, click on the icon.
Step 4. Go to the Music option and click the checkbox that is next to "Sync music onto iPhone".
Step 5. Tap on Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists option, then choose your favorite Spotify song.
Step 6. Hit the "Apply" button in the bottom right corner of the window.
Sync with iTunes
Step 1. Launch the iTunes window.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 3. Select the Device option in the top left corner of the iTunes window and click on the Music section.
Step 4. Hit the checkbox beside the "Sync Music" tab.
Step 5. Select the Spotify song you want to sync from the Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres option.
Step 6. At the bottom of the window by the right-hand side, you will see the "Apply" button. Click on it to sync the song you want.
Part 2. How to Download Songs on Spotify on iPhone with Premium
As you may know, the download feature is a privilege for Spotify Premium users. If you have a premium account, you can download Spotify songs on iPhone for offline playback whenever you want. Follow the simple process to get Spotify downloads on iPhone.
Step 1. Open the Spotify application on your device.
Step 2. Log in using the Spotify Premium account details.
Step 3. Search for the songs or playlists you want to download using the library or search option.
Step 4. Click on the arrow facing downward to start downloading after opening the song or playlist. A green indicator will let you know if the download is complete.
Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify to iPhone for Free
Many Spotify users with free accounts have always complained about constant interruptions like ads and the inability to download songs. Fortunately, advances in technology have made it possible to download Spotify songs without a premium subscription using AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Alternatively, you can try using Shortcuts or Telegram to download Spotify music to iPhone for free.
How to Download Music on Spotify on iPhone with Telegram
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service for downloading music from Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud and YouTube. With Telegram Spotify Downloader, you can match and download favorite Spotify tracks to MP3 on your iPhone.
Step 1. Copy the link to the Spotify music you want to download.
Step 2. Launch Telegram, search for "Telegram Spotify bot" and click on the "Start" option in the search results.
Step 3. Paste the link to the Spotify song into the chat bar and click on the "Send" button.
Step 4. Tap the Download icon to save the Spotify music downloads to your iPhone.
How to Get Music from Spotify to iPhone with Shortcuts
Shortcuts is an updated version of Workflow for iPhone that offers a Spotify Album Downloader. It can search the online database to find the Spotify music you are looking for. However, this method prevents you from downloading more than 30 Spotify songs. Follow these simple steps to download Spotify to MP3 using iOS Shortcuts.
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and copy the link to the Spotify album you want.
Step 2. Run Shortcuts and find the Spotify Album Downloader.
Step 3. Paste the Spotify link into the tool and select the song you want to download.
Step 4. Click the "OK" button to download songs on Spotify on iPhone.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Download iPhone
Q1. Where Do Spotify Downloads Go on iPhone?
Please navigate to your Spotify library and enable filter to find all downloaded Spotify songs on your iPhone. For more details, please visit: Where Are Spotify Downloads Stored.
Q2. How to Make Spotify a Default Music Player on iPhone?
Step 1. Make sure your iPhone device is running iOS 15 or later.
Step 2. Say something like "Hey Siri, play some music" to activate Siri.
Step 3. Select Spotify from the list of music apps, then allow Siri to access your Spotify data.
Step 4. This way, all subsequent music requests will default to Spotify on iPhone.
Q3. How to Make Ringtone from Spotify on iPhone?
You will need to use a third party tool such as AudFree Spotify Music Converter to convert all Spotify songs to iPhone compatible format. After that, it's simple to set ringtones from Spotify on iPhone.
Part 5. Conclusion
Listening to music is now easy on iPhone, whether you're a Spotify Premium or free user. With the introduction of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can download songs on Spotify without Premium on iPhone. Also, the launch of Telegram and Shortcuts allows iPhone users to enjoy offline Spotify songs for free. Now you can get Spotify downloads on iPhone without any problems.
Jan 16, 2023 3:14 PM
Updated by Charles Davis to Spotify Tips
Can you download music from Spotify for free? ›
On Premium, you can download albums, playlists, and podcasts. On free version, you can only download podcasts. You can download as many as 10,000 tracks on each of up to 5 different devices. You need to go online at least once every 30 days to keep your downloads.How do I download free music from Spotify on my phone? ›
- First, open the song that you want to download.
- Then tap on the three-dot menu beside the song.
- You can find the three-dot menu at the top right corner if you are on the player.
- It will open a menu, where you can find the Download option.
- Tap on it to start downloading.
Ans: You can listen to Spotify offline without the premium subscription. To make it possible, you will need a Spotify downloader. This software will record the music when it plays on Spotify and save it.How do you get Spotify songs offline for free? ›
Search for the content you want. Select the playlist, album, or podcast you want to listen to offline. Switch the download toggle ON—it will turn green so you know it's working. Once tracks in your library are downloaded, you'll see a little green arrow below each song name.Why can't I download songs on Spotify? ›
No you can't download songs on Spotify's free version of their app. You can download podcasts. You need to be a premium member of Spotify in order to download songs. But if you are a premium member, then you can download any song, album, or playlist that you want for offline listening.How to download a song from Spotify? ›
- Launch Spotify on your Android phone.
- Tap the Settings gear in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll to Audio Quality.
- Open the Download menu. 2 Images. ...
- You can download Spotify songs in low, normal, high, and very high quality.
- 1.Musify- Android&iOS. ...
- 2.Pulsar- Android&iOS&Chrome. ...
- 3.AIMP- Android. ...
- 4.Jet Audio HD Music Player - Android&iOS. ...
- 5.Poweramp- Android. ...
- 6.Vox- iOS. ...
- 7.Rocket Player- Android&iOS. ...
- 8.Offline Music Player - iOS.